Miles Davis Art - Tutu Album Cover

I took the black and white image from Miles Davis' "Tutu" album cover and recreated it in layers of blue, white, and purple. I also applied some paint with a textured material that created dot patterns.

I'm really happy with the way it turned out, especially the eyes. One of my largest paintings to date!

Details on how to purchase the original painting and prints below.

Miles Davis Art - Tutu Album Cover

Please contact me if you're interested in owning this painting.

ARTIST: Bob Baker

TITLE: "Miles Davis - Tutu"

SIZE: 30" x 40" x .75"

MEDIUM: Acrylic paint on stretched canvas

The sides are finished and painted in a dark blue. Sealed with a protective coat of varnish.

PRICE for the Original: $695 - SOLD!

You can also get a high-quality giclee canvas print on a gallery-wrapped frame, wired on the back and ready to hang, for one-third or less the price of the original. Please contact me to explore that.

To purchase a print in a variety of sizes and formats, including greeting cards visit this Miles Davis Art page.

CREATED: April 2014

COPYRIGHT: 2014 Bob Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment